Welcome Ka.

ยินดีต้อนรับทุกท่าน Welcome to Thailand

Monday, August 11, 2014

Dining Rooftop Skyline @ Heaven Bangkok

Busy day
No Time
Lazy to travel
Love Central Bangkok.
Into skyscraper 

I went back home last May 2014 for celebrated my sister birthday, but we couldn't fine any perfect spot which was tried after a whole day shopping. 

Before I came home. I did checked the best top 10 roofdeck restaurant in Bangkok. Well, since we here in the central so we choose here "Heaven Bangkok" (Open 5.30pm onward)

5.45 PM - Good Time!
First enter wrong elevator with a bit confused me, took Elevator for Zen mall(Central World)and you need to transfer to the High floor elevator directly to this restaurant. 

Without application, without Flash. This is spectacular view. We fallen in love with Skyline here. 

Oh, by the way...food here was awesome taste. International cuisine or Thai cuisine never fail us. 



Its a bit hot outside during summer time but indoor table also available for you to transfer. 


Staff crews, wine adviser, receptionist were great informative and help us surprised birthday for my sister. "Big Thanks!"


As a couple, we love this place and this was fun for photo shooting (Next visit, I probably wear something sweet!) haha 




Surely, next time we will dine in again! 


The End



More Friendship Quotes Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment